JUMIA

Friday 1 January 2016

Punch Headlines Today



Image result for punch news paper review photos
2016: Sports stakeholders expect glory, demand changes
NBA: Warriors win despite Currys absence
CHAN Eaglesll excel without Oliseh Nwosu, Ekpo
Im not leaving Watford Ighalo
Ballon dOr put me, Liberia on the map Weah
Ballon dOr: I love Ronaldo but Messi will win
Again, Dickson, Sylva clash over rescheduled rerun
CU inventions bag awards in Brazil, South Korea
Osinbajo, Jonathan, Saraki call for unity in 2016
Buhari unserious about Chibok girls rescue, says Saldika
Power: FG, AIbom to train 200 youths
Ambodes wife tasks mothers on breastfeeding
Senator commends Buhari over plans to recruit 500,000 teachers
Shiite/Army clash: Shiite alleges death of member in prison
Illegal oil lifting: EFCC, DSS begin fresh probes
Therere plans to kill Buhari Fr. Mbaka
Im slow to avoid mistakes, says Buhari
Olubadan elevates Ladoja, others despite govts directive
Marketers defy Buhari, sell petrol above N86.5
Inside Computer Village,Nigerias chaotic Silicon Valley
We will be impartial in Davidos child abduction case NAPTIP
I didnt do odd jobs abroad Remi Surutu
How trailer driver crashed my car Dayo Amusa
Olamide shuts down Lagos with OLIC2
I prefer Nigerian designers to foreign brands Ruth Kadiri
Why people dont keep to New Year resolutions
Im not ready to talk about my marriage now DiJa
Im too busy to reply Solidstar DJ Neptune
Why I shut down my boutique Sotayo
Why Kanu apologised to Buhari, others Lawyer
Set up rescue team for Chibok girls, FG told
Adeboye predicts new STD, others in 2016
Ex-President Jonathans appointee, PDP members defect to APC
No decision yet on hijab ban, says Presidency
Its uncharitable to say I have reaped where I didnt sow Kogi Gov-elect, Bello
Leadership of comfort amidst poverty
CBN forex policy prone to abuse, corruption Yusuf, LCCI DG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Konga