JUMIA

Saturday 1 October 2016

pple info celebrate NIGERIA @ 56



*Nigeria at 56*
Happy independence fellow country People.
To all friends , Brothers, Sisters, fathers, and Mothers
May this new year of our #dearNationNigeria be to us all a beginning of better moments, greater heights,  a divine improvement of national dignity and economic development.

I LOVE Nigeria because I did not choose it but I was just sent here.
Just Like My Parents, I didn't choose them, I was given to them

I could Nationalize somewhere else but Nigeria will forever be my First Nationality

And to You Nigeria,

We all have great expectations Nigeria,
We are almost giving up but we won't give up on You because we can't even do that. #(NotAnOption)
*@56* a man who has all the endowment you have should be a very successful man with multiple great records, so we still believe U can

May all ur Lost glories be restored
May all ur evil men fall to their faces as the real ones rise to #holdTheForth
May Righteousness begin to rain than before
May we begin to enjoy the #cheers *@56*

We will Never stop looking forward and hoping for a Better Nigeria
*Happy 56 Independence Day *



HAPPY NEW MONTH OF:OCTOBER 2016

O - OPEN REWARDS - MATTHEW 6:6

C - CASE CLOSED - EZEKIEL 21:27

T - TOTAL TRIUMPH - 2 CORINTHIANS 2:14

O - OVERWHELMING TESTIMONIES - LUKE 21:13

B - BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE - GENESIS 22:17

E - EXEMPTION FROM ALL EVIL - PSALM 91:7,10

R - REST ROUND ABOUT - 2 CHRONICLES 15:15   
 Congratulation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Konga